DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, December 04, 2006

One of a Kind Show, Michael Merck, and Lisa Geiman



Ali and I took a break from the studio last night and visited our friend Michael Merck in Bridgeport. It was nice to chat with Michael for an evening and see his latest works, including two large-scale paintings based on (1) crucifixion and (2) the fall of man. It's amazing work and well-deserving of a gallery show.

Today, I'm putting the finishing touches on all the works to be exhibited at the One of a Kind Show & Sale this weekend. In addition a selection of works posted on the available works of the website, I will be showing a couple new large paintings, two new painting series, songbird and trophy deer wall art constructions, and (of course) panel paintings. It's my last big push before a much-needed break over the holidays. My friend Josh Miller is driving from Virginia to Key West after Christmas, so I'm looking at a free ride through the South, a free place to stay, a boat, ample salt water fishing poles, and shark season. So, yes, I will be staying in Key West for the first couple weeks of January. If you need me, I'll be knee deep in red snapper.

Thinking about Christmas and home, my brother recently developed a website for my mother, Lisa Geiman, a professional watercolor artist in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Check out the site and if you find yourself driving through the valley, stop by the Lisa Geiman Studio & Shop in Fisherville ( 1761 Jefferson Highway Fishersville, VA 22939).

No comments: