DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, May 12, 2008

DG News: Disaster at Art Fair at Laumeier

Due to the weather conditions in St. Louis, Missouri over the weekend, we suffered great losses at Art Fair at Laumeier. Our entire display was destroyed, along with some of the artwork. Our Etsy shop is going to remain open, but please be patient with us as we emerge from this setback. We will be taking down artwork that was damaged/destroyed at Laumeier and hope to ship all outstanding orders by Friday, May 16. In the meanwhile, we will be responding to e-mails as quickly as possible, but please know that it may take us a little longer than usual to reply.

Booth at Art Fair at Laumeier on Saturday


the scene that awaited us Sunday morning

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dolan, I'm SO SORRY to hear about this. That happened to me at a show once and it was devastating. I had to buy a new tent and everything.

I hope everything goes ok as you pick up the pieces. Hopefully this iwll be the one and only time that'll ever happen!

So sorry again.....

Anonymous said...

lots of love dudes, len

Anonymous said...

So Sorry-no need to reply-hope to see you at 57th st.

Anonymous said...

Ali & Dolan:

I thought about you two the whole way home. I'm very, very sorry.

I spent last night at the funky Days Inn, with all of my paintings spread out on the floor (they were a bit "damp").

I'm glad we got to talk, though it was too brief. You are a big inspiration to me & I know if anyone can overcome this weekend, you will.

You are on the cover of the Metro section of today's St. Louis paper. I picked up extra copies & will mail to you.

See you in Madison. Keep a going!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Wow. Horrible news guys. Sorry to hear you had to deal with that weather. I know it's hard to look on the bright side, but it sounds like you were really busy (I call it "good busy") before the show and that you had some great shows in April. Plus you're both intact. Good luck with everything.

Chris in Milwaukee

MB Shaw said...

omg, I am so sorry this happened. I heard there was a lot of horrific damage. I simply can't imagine. Sending you healing thoughts.....

[nancy + andy] said...

Ali, Dolan -

This is absolutely horrible - Andy & I are so very sorry that this happened - If you need anything let us know - We're here for you two!

Nancy & Andy

Anonymous said...

Im sorry too to hear that. I hope everything turns out OK.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear it guys. Hope all is well by now. Miss you guys..
Frank

Anonymous said...

man that sux!
chicken
george