57th Street Art Fair poster 2008 Just a reminder that the 57th Street Art Fair is this weekend, June 7 and 8. Thanks to Laumeier, we'll be sporting a new canopy and display walls, as well as a hearty selection of new mixed media paintings, collages, and constructions. Visitors can also participate in a "Art Buying Boot Camp", free to the public, both Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 from the information booth at 56th & Kimbark. Led by some of Chicago’s well-known artists, Art Buying Boot Camp will take participants through the Fair and give art buying tips—new art lovers can learn everything from "should I buy art to match the other colors in my home?" to "what size art to purchase," and "how can I get creative with a small budget?"
Come visit us this weekend at our debut Chicago fair of 2008. In the meanwhile, preview these and other works on Flickr and Etsy.
57th Street Art Fair - Dolan Geiman artwork preview
Images c/o 57th Street Art Fair and Dolan Geiman
1 comment:
I'm a little behind on reading my RSS feeds... but your stuff looks great! hope it went well :)
Post a Comment