DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's Alive! DolanGeiman.com Version 2.0

While we know nothing ourselves about plastic surgery over here at Dolan Geiman's studio, we knew our website needed a face-lift and are proud to unveil our new site complete with all kinds of nips, tucks, additions, and subtractions.

We want to hear your thoughts! So, don't be shy!

The first 25 individuals that send us some feedback on the site will be entered to win a FREE Field Guide Tennessee Box Print.
Send all messages to: info@dolangeiman.com

Dolan Geiman, Field Guide Tennessee, Box Print

Hope to hear from you soon, so please, please, please do visit the new DolanGeiman.com - you know you want to!

13 comments:

Fulvia said...

I like it -- it is light and crisp. Small detail: if you click on 'home' while being there, you get an error message instead of simply having that page reload. Good luck to you!

Fulvia at www.fulviastudio.com

Dolan Geiman said...

Hey there Fulvia!

Thanks for the catch -- we're working on that now!

Mariss said...

It looks fun and interesting, but also polished as well. Great job, and nice work!

LSUDesignGirl said...

I purchased the "Tye River Road" print a few months ago and absolutely love it! Good luck with the new version...it looks great!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Love the new look on the website. Very simple to navigate and well organized! Looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your site today. Love your art work. Being from the South myself, I appreciate the Southern charm of your work.

Regards,

Ric
Tarpon Springs, Florida

Babsarella said...

WOW! I just discovered your blog and your website. I have book marked both (as well as saving you to my Etsy favs). Love your work!!!

Christine Chitnis said...

I love that it is very clear and easy to navigate, but also very artsy and creative at the same time. Too many websites feel overwhelming, but I think yours has just the right amount of information and images!

kim said...

go, dolan, go! i met you way back when you were in cville and it's so cool to see how your art has evolved and grown. the facelift is very appealing - i very much like how you've set it up - very user friendly. wishing you well!

golden star said...

I really like the story telling aspect of the site. It draws the viewer in to learn more. The hook leads to wanting to experience more of the products.

Great show, great experience.

Moira said...

I think your DG 2.0 looks fantastic. I am proud to be a Friend & Sponsor and I added you to my feedreader.

Camilla said...

Lovely to re-discover you- i've emailed you my one small suggestion!

Dolan Geiman said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind, thoughtful, and constructive feedback. We've already implemented a few of the changes; others will soon follow.

Special congratulations to Collen C. of New York City, New York, the winner of our website feedback raffle for the Field Guide Tennessee box print.