DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, February 02, 2009

15 on 15: Call for Handmade Works

Judy Paul - Outside In 2 - most recently bookmarked 15 on 15 item - c/o judypaul.com
Our next 15 on 15 (15 Handmade Items We Love) post is just around the corner and we want to hear from you! Post comments with links to your favorite handmade items, including works made by you or others. We'll consider all submissions for our next 15 on 15 post, scheduled for Friday, February 13 (as the 15th falls on a Sunday).

5 comments:

Jan Allsopp said...

I've been painting cakes (rather than eating them).
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=20434671

katilady said...

I have a couple of handmade goodness I'd like to share. One is from me, entitled 'Wish': http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19224429

And this piece from JoulieVerne: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19228120

Thanks! I love your work!

tmeyer said...

visit my etsy shop for handmade kitty illustrations http://www.jamieshelman.etsy.com/

tmeyer said...

hello check out my hand drawn kitties
http://www.jamieshelman.etsy.com/

lisa bayne said...

I think this is my favorite handmade item. I love the way it looks, feels, and makes me feel
https://www.artfulhome.com/servlet/Guild/ProductSalesPage?pageId=42296