I’ve been talking about planting something all winter. Well, I finally put my money where my mouth is. This is what I’ve managed to come up with. This is my flower patch, directly behind my studio. I planted sunflowers, a few zinnias, some daisies, some bachelor buttons, and some other stuff. I will have to keep you updated as to its progress. I’m pretty excited about this little patch of dirt. Although, when I showed Ali, she said it looked more like I was out back burying a body than planting flowers. Hey, what she doesn’t know….
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Nature Corner: Spring Garden
I’ve been talking about planting something all winter. Well, I finally put my money where my mouth is. This is what I’ve managed to come up with. This is my flower patch, directly behind my studio. I planted sunflowers, a few zinnias, some daisies, some bachelor buttons, and some other stuff. I will have to keep you updated as to its progress. I’m pretty excited about this little patch of dirt. Although, when I showed Ali, she said it looked more like I was out back burying a body than planting flowers. Hey, what she doesn’t know….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment