DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dental days

Well, here I am at the fourth dental office in two weeks. I decided to start taking pics of the office views to pass the time. There's only so much one can do in a dentists chair...this first photo pics shows the expanse of beautiful lake Michigan.





This second pic is from closer to downtown. Nice architecture, eh. And don't forget the scarecrow. So festive.

--
Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Kim Hambric said...

Well, at least you have the great views. When I go to the dentist, I stare at at cinderblock wall. I do not know why they would put in huge windows when the view is so dismal. At least the dentist is cute.