As we transition into fall and winter, we're excited to reactivate the blog and begin sharing more artists, creators, and sustainable businesses with our readers. Up first, we're pleased to introduce Texas printmaker Debbie Little-Wilson. Having recently moved into a spacious apartment worthy of decorating, we're finally spending money on something other than our business. Naturally, our first inclination is to expand our art collection as we did at the Bayou City Art Festival in Houston with two purchases from Debbie. Debbie was born in Rochester, New York and currently resides in Dripping Springs, Texas. She works in etching, monoprint, illustration, and mixed media. Her nostalgic images, Americana themes, and found imagery lured us into her booth and we're honored to have two of her works now hanging in our Tangier Island themed bedroom. I expect a few more of her works will be listed on our wedding registry down the road..
Enjoy these works by Debbie Little Wilson
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
I love all of these.
Because I love your work so much, I found myself at your blog and what do I see but MY work.... what?.... you guys are too kind..I enjoyed meeting and talking with you both and hope we run into each other again...
Thanks for the nod ... Happy Thanksgiving....
Post a Comment