DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Retailer: A'Mano


We're slowly but surely introducing our many new retailers. Today, we're delighted to bring you Birmingham, Alabama's A'Mano. We traveled to Birmingham a few years back for the ONB Magic City Art Connection art fair and had a fantastic time, meeting many artists we still follow along with today (Paul Cordes Wilm, Alex Leopold, and Brian McGuffey to name a few). So, because we liked Birmingham's vibe so much, we were quite happy to ship some DG MINIs, Rescued Wood Constructions, and Panel Paintings down South.

A'Mano is one of Southern Living's favorites "a combination art gallery and gift store, it sells everything from folk art paintings to jewelery." A'Mano first opened in 1998 and has thrived on its reputation for one-of-a-kind items from nationwide artists. All purchases include a short artist biography. Couple this with a staff well-versed in art, many of them artists or art historians themselves, and you have the recipe for a very enriching shopping experience.

A'Mano is located at 2707 Culver Rd in Birmingham, AL and online at amanogifts.com.

1 comment:

Katie Daisy said...

Beautiful, beautiful artwork. I can't believe I'm just seeing it now! I think I found another artist who adores western/tuscan typography just as much as I do.

Dolan Geiman, I am a new fan!

Warm wishes from Minnesota,
Katie Daisy