DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In the Studio: Spring Art Release Countdown



Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Only a few more days remain until our spring art release, all new works going live on Etsy on Saturday, March 13 followed by our March e-mail newsletter delivery on March 14. Here's a little teaser, a longhorn piece so new the paint is still drying! See you online this weekend.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I love this I hearted it on ETSY. Your interview on ETSY is so inspiring you are so on point. I love your blog and I will be coming back to visit and comment. Thanks for the inspiration with your beautiful work and outlook on life.

robyn blaikie collins said...

yeah. really loving your stuff. just found you from the making it lovely blog. so glad i did.