This month, we're devoting our 15 Handmade Items We Love post to artists & crafters coming to Austin this May 15-16 for the first-ever Renegade Craft Fair in Austin. The workshop & demo line-up alone is incredible so coupled with the amazing 200+ indie-craft talents descending on Austin, the Renegade Craft Fair is a must-do, free event coming up in just a few weeks! If anyone discovers a way to transport one's body to two different locations at the same time, please let us know. Our bodies (and artwork) will be at the the Broad Ripple Art Fair, but we'll be thinking of all our indie friends setting up shop in Austin!
Monday, May 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























3 comments:
Very cool! Love the Campfire t-shirts.
thanks for including me! wish you guys were coming! maybe i'll see in you in chicago instead! :)
Great picks! I love the deer necklace.
I wish I could be at Renegade Fair.
Post a Comment