DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dolan Geiman-Fossil Tee Now Available Online

The Fossil-Dolan Geiman Long Live Art is official, folks! Check out the Fossil.Life.Style - Long Live Art Style Guide for a Q&A with Dolan, a video interview where Dolan discusses his proces, and, best of all, the Dolan Geiman T-shirt! The women's T-shirt is available for $28, sizes XS through XL.

And, for some encouragement, post photos of yourself wearing this T-shirt to our Facebook fan page and you'll receive a discount code for $20 off your next Dolan Geiman Etsy purchase.

Also worth a peek (and quite possibly a purchase) while you're visiting the site, check out the first-ever collection of Justin Vintage for Fossil cowboy boots. I'm not sure I can resist this pair.

1 comment:

Suzanna Scott said...

What a beautiful tee! I'll have to start an early xmas list :)