DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Ceramic Work by Nathan Falter at Artful Home


Check out what's new at DG Retailer Artful Home online and with their fall preview catalog hitting mailboxes this week. We're digging ceramic work by Nathan Falter, founder, along with with his wife Jennifer Falter, of the Springfield Pottery Studio, a community clay center in Missouri. Also look for Nathan's work at the upcoming Saint Louis Art Fair, September 10-12 in Clayton.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these! Maybe I can convince my family back in St. Louis to swing by the art fair and grab me some. X-mas is coming.....

Unknown said...

I love these! Maybe I can convince my family back in St. Louis to swing by the art fair and grab me some. X-mas is coming.....

france said...

I am an artist my self and I just know how much effort and hard work it takes to create a single piece of the clay work. Thanks you for appreciating this artist.