A - I've been poking around on a few websites, looking at some nice paintings, Polish style. Here is one in particular - Galeria Kawiarnia. I like this abstract work and will be exploring it with some new work this fall, most likely with pick-axe and paint. This is just a heads up as to what you might be seeing in my work come 2007. Prepare to be shocked and amazed.
B - Dolphins. For the record, I just want to state that I will not be including dolphins in my next body of work...or ever for that matter. I like dolphins just as much as the next man, but it's really unfortunate subject matter now isn't it.
C - Working on the wall panel paintings for Trunkt and my client in the South suburbs, I've made a breakthrough of sorts. I'm exploring a new technique which has been spurred on by viewing a catalog of Polish art and listening to this song on repeat - Don't Do It. Click on the audio file link at the top of the page to hear a snippet of sound. I'm not too interested in the lyrics, but I'm feeling the post 60s raucous street parade groove.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment