DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DGNews: Etsy Featured Seller


Next Wednesday we'll be holding our weekly Blue Plate Special as usual - but today we've got something else cooking for ya!

Head on over to ETSY - the kind folks over there have made me their Featured Seller of the Day

Check out the interview by following this link!

7 comments:

Birdhouse Accents said...

Congrats on being the featured artist on Etsy. Love your work

S. Collier said...

Congrats, good article, well made points and insights.

shellscapes said...

Very original work and great marketing plan - wish I had an Ali!

tascha said...

Congrats!
I'm a country mouse stuck in a city mouse's body.

Anonymous said...

congrats. i did a post on my blog about the interview and art i bought a long time ago at the st. louis art fair.

Gail Peck said...

This is so coincidental--a friend sells on Etsy and when I went to the home page I saw your picture but didn't notice the name--only the info about country/city mouse. At any rate I googled your name because it reminded me of the art piece my son gave me for my birthday--ta dah! it was yours! I love it. I'll send you a photo of it hanging in my space if you'd like.

Geeta said...

Dolan-

Loved the interview on Etsy! So very entertaining and generously full of great tips for fellow sellers. So glad to have come across your work.