DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, January 05, 2009

Early Warning: February Art Giveaway

Thanks to everyone the participated. The winner was announced in today's newsletter (2/3/09).



It's 2009 and that means a new year of newsletter subscriber giveaways are coming your way. Like last year, every quarter we will select one newsletter subscriber at random to receive a free art gift. The next art giveaway is scheduled for Tuesday, February 3, to be announced in the February e-mail newsletter. To enter, join the newsletter by Friday, January 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST.


New this year, you can increase your chances of winning our quarterly art giveaway by ALSO completing one or more of the following tasks. You may complete one or all of the tasks below, but please leave a separate comment for each task that you complete. Also, you must include the portion of our e-mail address before the @ symbol so you're newsletter subscription can be verified. Please include this information in at least one of our comments.

1. (Mandatory) Join the Dolan Geiman newsletter. The winner will be announced in the February 3 e-mail newsletter. If you're already a subscriber, leave a comment stating that you are interested in the giveaway and with the portion of our e-mail address before the @ symbol so your newsletter subscription can be verified.

2. (Optional from here on) Visit the Etsy shop (http://dolangeiman.etsy.com) and leave a comment on this post about your favorite work currently in the shop.

3. Subscribe to Daily Dolan Geiman blog updates via e-mail. Please subscribe by Friday, January 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. You must verify your e-mail subscription to be eligible. After you sign up, FeedBurner will send you a verification e-mail - complete the steps necessary to verify your e-mail address via FeedBurner.

4. Participate in the Friends & Sponsors page of our website. Visit the Friends & Sponsors page to learn more about participating.

5. Write a blog post about Dolan Geiman which includes links to our website, blog, and Etsy shop. Then, include a link to your blog post as a comment here.

6. Become a fan of Dolan Geiman on Facebook.

7. Follow Dolan Geiman on Twitter.

8. Fave the Daily Dolan Geiman on Technorati.

9. Add Daily Dolan Geiman to your blogroll.

10. You choose! What's your social networking method of choice? Spread the word about our quarterly giveaway and post a comment about how you helped spread the word. Please be sure to include a link back to this blog post in your feature so others can enter.

All together, this means each participant has ten chances to enter! All entries must be completed by Friday, January 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST and please remember to leave a separate comment for each action you complete and include the portion of your e-mail address before the @ symbol so your newsletter subscription can be verified. Thanks for participating and good luck!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah, so many to choose from...Dolan is just too fabulous! Anyway, if I had to choose, I would say my two favorites are Miss Turtle Sketchbook Collage and Snail Sketchbook Collage originals. Guitar art is pretty cool, as well. ~Kelly V. :)

Monica Kaye said...

How do you choose a favorite? I am sad to see the Staunton letter is gone. Oh how I loved it. I love the bird box moss Appalachian art. I have been working different nature elements into my living room all in browns, blues and greens. This is gorgeous, and I like the depth of the piece and the texture. I am sure it's gorgeous in person.

alissa said...

Picking a favorite is a tall order (they are all so charming!) but since I must, it would be most certainly be one of the rescued wood constructions - a songbird, I think! I adore the mixed media guitar, too!

alissa said...

blogged and linked!
www.myheartissetonthingsabove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Here's my Etsy fav: songbird CONSTRUCTION, RESCUED WOOD

I'm a sucker for the assemblage. But I love it all. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

My favs are the country song and honky tonk box prints- they would be perfect for my living room. I love the Blackbird box print too. Great stuff!

dogwood said...

There are so many .. what a talent! I love your trees panel pantings, though... and the songbird constructions.

sfer said...

Ok... as others have already said... It's so hard to pick one!!!! I have finally decided on the wood blocks, and since I've been as of late obsessed with birds, I guess this is my favorite one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17282449.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!!!

(Contact:librosfera(at)gmail(dot)com)

Cindo said...

I absolutely adore the delightful red flower art print screen door summer at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17207350 .

I keep coming back to look, and hope to one day own a small but sturdy collection of your wonderful stuff.

Anonymous said...

There are so many pieces that I love, but New Orleans Queen and the Bluebird box print are probably my top two. I'm a new fan here in Texas, and I'm looking forward to meeting you in Austin in April.

Anonymous said...

Now following Dolan on twitter!

Anonymous said...

And...I became a fan on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

Your canary bird art box is so intriguing. It was the first piece I chose to enlarge to view better so at this point it's my favorite, for today. I love the depth, the subtle colors within the gray and the pattern effect of the leaf. mmmm... I am envious of your talent.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered you on Etsy!
Wow. Incredible. I'm awed.
As a newbie crafter/collage artist, i'm so inspired by your work.

I'd have to say i'm really favoring the cowboy panel (on the page that says "Save Buy 2 Panel Paintings"). It looks like an orange/mustard yellow panel with a cowboy on a horse. Is there one that matches it?

In any case, I dig it.
I'll be back to buy something, I promise.

River Nomads said...

I just found you! I love your stuff. My favorites are the Lovebird Construction (C-128) and the Tree(2008) Panels - particularly the tree panel that uses the blues and lime green colors.

River Nomads said...

Just signed up for subscription of blog updates by email!

River Nomads said...

Posted my favorite pieces on my blog The fact that Dolan uses recycled items is very appealing!

rivernomads.blogspot.com

River Nomads said...

DG is on my blog roll.

Under "Immensely Favorite Blogs"

rivernomads.blogspot.com

Jan Allsopp said...

My favourite in your shop is listing 17493501 - cars panel painting. roly1444

Jan Allsopp said...

I'm following you on blogger now. Does that count?

Jan Allsopp said...

And now I'm following you on Twitter too - janallsopp

Jan Allsopp said...

...and a facebook fan!

Jan Allsopp said...

Gosh, and now I've linked to you from my blog too!
http://janallsopp.blogspot.com

River Nomads said...

Subscribed to DG newsletter

a.e. said...

Oh, my favorite right now is Bird Sketches Box Print Field Guide to Tennessee. Beautiful.

a.e. said...

I just posted about you on my blog! http://innocentdonuts.blogspot.com/2009/02/heres-another-artist-i-really-like.html

Jamma said...

My favorite now would have to be the Bluebird box print. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I've been a Facebook fan for awhile but now I'll read your tweets, toO!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your Tye River Road piece...huge fan of yours in real life and on facebook. Thanks for the lovely newsletters and blog updates!

Anonymous said...

Hey-I want to be included in you giveaways...love your work...I met your Aunt Jeanne (sp?) she is so cute and really does a good job promoting her favorite nephew's artwork!

Anonymous said...

Any thing with your birds! I like the Songbird Construction...