

This week's Link Love is for all of you bird watchers out there living in chilly parts of the world, counting the days until the migratory birds return home from their winter travels.
The following blogs keep us sane during these lonely, mostly birdless winter months!
Birds & Blogs
1. Ecobirder - website
NOTE: Billed as Nature's Paparazzi, Ecobirder has some of the best image-series of wildlife around. A real treat!
2. Bird Watcher's Digest - website
3. Galapagos Conservation Trust - website
NOTE: Help save a Mockingbird and restore a lost ecosystem!
4. 600 Birds - website
5. Bill of the Birds - website
6. BirdNote - website
NOTE: For you listeners out there, check this out! A terrific radio program.
7. Birder's World - website
8. Round Robin - website
NOTE: The Cornell Blog of Ornithology
9. WhatBird - website
NOTE: Make your own Field Guides!
10. Chicago Bird Collision Monitor - website
NOTE: Making sure Chicago's birds make safe trips through the Loop!















1 comment:
Ha! You read my mind! I subscribe to your feed and my eyes almost popped out of my head when I read the "Link Love" title for today - I am writing an article for my brand new blog for my next post all about birds and artists who incorporate birds in their work - of course, your work is included in the inspirational list of people whose work includes birds Hopefully I will finish it today and post it tonight :) Thanks for all the inspiration!
Post a Comment