DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Madison Art Fair on the Square This Weekend

booth at Madison Art Fair on the Square (2008)
We're hitting the road for Madison, Wisconsin ready to set up shop for the 51st annual Madison Art Fair on the Square. Visit us in booth 680 (our same location as last year) at the corner of Mifflin, Pinckney, and Hamilton. We'll have a number of original works on sale, along with a complete inventory of Box Prints, paper prints, and DG MINIs. Hours are Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm so come on by and say hello. Preview some of the works for sale in this Flickr set. Our favorite work for sale: 5 shadowbox collages similar to this work:

Breakfast with Raven (2009): mixed media collage in hand-built shadowbox collage

1 comment:

f2images said...

I'm so sad!! I really wanted to go to see you, and the fair on the square....I've never been. Just didn't work out because of scheduling conflicts! I hope it was a huge success...your work is amazing!!

Emiko :)