DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Summer Sale Starts Today


We're kicking off an Etsy summer sale with 25%-75% savings and free shipping on many original mixed media works and framed collages. Mention "Summer Sale" for these savings at our upcoming fairs including Madison Art Fair on the Square (July 11-12) and Uptown Art Fair (August 7-9). Enjoy!

Etsy Summer Sale >>


Update July 10, 2009: Check out our Weekend Deal July 10-12 including 10% savings and free shipping on all Box Prints and Paper Prints.

1 comment:

Ella said...

This is excellent news. I delayed for July but not August. It is not scary because I had great financial expenses. I like a lot of these huge discounts.