custom map/state applique on kid's shirt by Bubby's
ceramic silo votives by up in the air somewhere
cardinal bird feeder available from twine
textile work by Leah Evans
working tools boxerbriefs by Recession
serious men bracelet by TillyBloom
mixed media artwork by Ravi Zupa
custom stationery by Mother of Hermes Press
starfish print by Jessica Doyle
cow on wheels t-shirt by Green Girls Global
spalted birch bowls by Natural Selection Studio
make your own cup cozy kit by byrd & belle


















4 comments:
I had some change-of-address cards from Mother of Hermes Press that I adored. Really cool stuff.
oh my gosh! Thank you so much for featuring my calendar alongside so many other lovely wares. I have to say, I'm also a big fan of your work, which I was introduced to a year ago, through the blogosphere! : )
Wow! I'm honored to be featured with so many fantastic artisans! Thank you so much! It's a beautiful feature…
Cheers!
i see my fav artist, Jessica Doyle! lots of great things there, you have good taste! i need the coffee cosie.
Post a Comment