DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DG MINIs: Call for Suggestions

I’ll give you 80 bucks for your two cents!
What?! That’s right, you heard correctly. I’m taking suggestions. This is a rare chance to throw out a few ideas and have them listened to. So, I’m working on new DG MINIs today, and I’m starting with, of course, new bird themes. But I’d like to make a few others themes as well, and I’ve decided to take suggestions. If you have a great idea for something you’ve wanted to see in our collection of artwork, let me know. If I decide to pick your suggestion, you get a free set of DG Minis, valued at $60+, as well as a twenty dollar gift certificate to spend on our Etsy shop. Not a bad return for your two cents, eh?

14 comments:

len said...

blue crabs, sailboats, striped bass "rockfish". also, i have been reading beautiful swimmers, man that book is so tight.

karibombari said...

i'd love a alice in wonderland something but not sure if that's yr thing. love what you make though, it's beautiful.

Cheryl Connell said...

Cool! I love voicing my opinion :)

I see you have lots of animals and it looks like a vintage feel to me so I think old objects would be neat - like old typewriters, cameras, old wagon wheels, horseshoes, old phones, books, barbed wire, fences, fruit baskets with old labels, bottles - ya get the idea!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hey Dolan! John and I are planning on filling the walls of our new home with your artwork, starting with Tripp's room. My suggestion is a "ooo cow" as he calls them, in your dg mini collection. He is obsessed with animals and knows what most of them say, haha.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
-Allison Kirby

Anonymous said...

Hey Dolan! John and I are planning on filling the walls of our new home with your artwork, starting with Tripp's room. My suggestion is a "ooo cow" as he calls them, in your dg mini collection. He is obsessed with animals and knows what most of them say, haha.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
-Allison Kirby

Unknown said...

Hmmm, how about owls, pianos, silos, chairs, windows, books, leaves...I'll keep thinking! :) And is it time to bring Cary Grant back?! Ha Ha!
-Kelly

Elizabeth said...

Starfish.
Fishermen.
Pigeons.
Lighthouses.

maxine orange said...

dinosaurs and reptiles :)

Unknown said...

I saw some of your stuff featured on Etsy.com, pretty cool stuff. I like your style.

Dolan Geiman said...

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. These are wonderful ideas! Dolan's getting to work on new MINIs for the fall and holidays. Once we see the final creative outcome, we'll start announcing the winners.

-Ali

Vickey Weiss said...

It's already been said but I love the idea of old cameras.
Also... How about letters....you could spell out a name in minis or just have one .... I'd buy a W for a little shelf in my entry way.
Remember to do some sparrows with your new birds!

outofthedark said...

i love your norway cabin collection and think it would be cool to see a group that reflects today's push for environmental awareness/preservation. i love the idea of combining the frugality of past generations with the pressing issues of today. i am picturing wind turbines and victory gardens. scribbles of walt whitman and such.
i also think it would be cool to see a collection of endangered animals.
of course, bicycles are always cool.

gayla girl said...

bugs!!

Dolan Geiman said...

So far, we have released 3 new DG MINI sets: Coastal Collection: Sailboats, Band Practice: Drum and Trumpet, and a new woodpecker & nest set called Peppertree Park. Today's winner is Len for his sailboats suggestion. As Dolan creates more DG MINIs, we'll continue to review these suggestions and announce winners. Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions!