DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, May 28, 2010

Artists Seen at the Indianapolis Art Center

In between the art fairs, I keep telling myself to keep the blog posts short and sweet in order to introduce our readers to more of our favorite finds from the road. In the spirit of this renewed conviction to write less & post more, I bring you two artists we discovered on exhibit at the Indianapolis Art Center during the Broad Ripple Art Fair. Both artists are on exhibit at IAC through June 6.


Casey Roberts - wildernessoverload.com
cyanotype drawings with collage & gouache
Quoting Casey, "I imagine long monologues when pine forests make me laugh and mountains test my patience."
So true, so true.


Nichole Maury - www.nicholemaury.com
screenprint, graphite, transfer, and collage
We can totally geek out over the minute details of her printmaking and mixed media work
.

No comments: