DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tractor Girls by Signe & Genna Grushovenko


Oh my goodness do I want this Tractor Girls painting by Signe & Genna Grushovenko of LaGrange, Georgia. Signe & Genna are fellow art fair road warriors and art couple, each artwork a collaborative painting between Genna (first) and Signe (second). Back in May, we received an amazing horse-themed piece as a wedding present from Signe and Genna, a piece they both knew I was swooning for when we last saw them at the Bayou City Arts Festival. It was such an overwhelming kind gift that each and every morning, when I step into my office and see the piece, I reflect how amazing this family of art fair artists is and how we're so thankful to be part. You can view more work by Signe and Genna via their new website: grushovenko.com.

1 comment:

AppyLove said...

I think I saw this one at the Madison fair! It is gorgeous. I'm glad you saw your shout-out on AppyLove, and I wish I could have bought your entire booth worth of stuff over the weekend. With the big move, there's no budget, but as soon as the transition's over, I'm headed your way!!