DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, December 03, 2010

10 Southern Style Christmas Gifts

Previously, I shared two Christmas gift guides: 10 Gifts for Rustic Dudes and 20 Birdie Gifts for Her. Today, I would like to share a gender-neutral gift guide in the Southern style. These gifts are made in the South or handmade by Southern artists.
  1. Remembrance Bowls by North-Carolina artist Maggie Weldon


  2. Handmade Whiskey Set by Nathan Falter. Pair with a bottle of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon.


  3. Large Rag Quilt Throw by southerncharmquilts based in Gadsden, AL.


  4. Texas Longhorn Cardboard Trophy Head by Cardboard Safari, based in Charlottesville, VA


  5. Kentucky Road Trip BOX PRINT® reproduction, Art Print on Wood by Dolan Geiman


  6. Double Play Turkey Call by John Tanner, Artwork by Ryan Kirby via the fabulous Garden & Gun Gift Guide 2010.


  7. Magnolia and Goat's Milk Soap by sweetolivesoapworks based in New Orleans


  8. Waist Candy by caughtredhanded based in Greenville, South Carolina- Comes with Free Belt


  9. Savannah Mapcut Original Art by studiokmo based in Charlotte, NC


  10. Southern Food Gift Ideas- Order a gourmet pecan tart from Lynn Yielding in Birmingham, AL delivered anywhere in 48 hours! For classic Southern treat, give a gift package of Moon Pies from Chattanoogo Bakery. For an unexpected treat, give a jar of Pepper Jelly, best served with cheese and crackers.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this list and I love Sweet Olive Soap Works. Her soap is so amazing, I'm utterly addicted to it.

www.slowsouthernstyle.com