DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, May 30, 2008

DG News: A Delightful Late Spring Quiche


Rescued Wood Construction materials

This is a recent photograph of some ingredients I acquired for a delightful late spring construction quiche I made the other morning. Fortunately I didn’t have to travel far to find the plethora of supplies available at the local squatters market, where the brass keys are always fresh and the wooden coat hangers are out of this world. I was lucky, too, to find that a fresh shipment of hand-cut letters had just arrived by pigeon palette from neighboring Pilsen, and so I grabbed my burlap sack and filled it to overflowing. You’ll notice the combination of flavors is offset by the mood created through the use of flavorful paints and screws. I hope you’ll find this menu as delectable as I have. (P.S. This is my grandmother's recipe, passed down through the generations, so it's really more of an intuitive dish, but if you’d like the list of ingredients, please write.)



new Rescued Wood Constructions - dolangeiman.etsy.com


Also for your viewing pleasure, here are some new photos Ali & I put together for an upcoming interview on Chicago's Gapers Block:


shotgun practice in the Shenandoah Valley


clockwise from top left: Texas State Fair, Cinnamon Cinema, Blue Highway, Tokyo Rose panel painting, All the Birds' Wings of Western Virginia


Dolan & Ali - Magic City Art Connection 2007

Images c/o Dolan Geiman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*Big Sigh* LOVE your work! I hope to see it up close and personal at the 57th Street Festival.
Crystal