DOLAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB

Join the Dolan Geiman Lodge Club to exchange links and receive 10% off all Dolan Geiman purchases.

GRAB A BANNER



For more banner sizes, visit our Downloads page.

SEE OUR POST ON OCT 11

Hello, Splendor

Followers

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

15 *Vintage Sellers* We Love

We're taking a break from our usual 15 Handmade Items We Love column to bring you 15 vintage sellers on Etsy we find ourselves drooling over on lunch breaks each day.






Harriet's Daughter (see vintage textiles)


lepetiteflea (sfgirlbybay's vintage shop)


The Lovelys (see primitive, rustic, cottage section)




cottagefarm


pinkpig


trampoline

4 comments:

ethanollie said...

thank ya sir! all my faves too.

so. much. good. stuff!

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

Very nice! I'll have to check these out.

I also wanted to mention that I read your story on the Etsy forum yesterday and just absolutely loved it, one of my favorites so far. I think you would love my husbands stuff. He too is an artist. We would love to be where you and Ali are right now but our baby girl adds one more dimension of complexity, a wonderful complexity though. The two of you remind me a bit of my husband and I. I too make very detailed lists for my husband, lol. Oh, and Chicago is awesome. While I live in Utah now, I'm originally from IL, not Chicago unfortunately, but I still adore the city. Ok, I'm rambling. Thanks again for the beautiful story and good luck to you and Ali.

cottagefarm said...

thanks guys for this great post im so glad to be in such good company -

and congrats on the etsy "quit your day job". i loved your timeline (its something i do as well) and your inclusion of time for a midday chocolate run -

Beth said...

Love that vintage chalkboard & quilt! Great finds...thanks for sharing!
Beth